Getting From Kuala Lumpur To Bali
For those who want to get various experience in the tropical paradise, you will not ignore Denpasar Bali. This Island of Gods has truly appealed everybody with many incredible surfing and diving areas, reasonable expense, strong self – assurance and different culture.
Because Bali has several amazing places, it is an authentic destination for everyone no matter they have a fun journey with their family members or friends. Let’s get started to know how to get from Kuala Lumpur to Bali.
As the distance between Kuala Lumpur and Bali is long (1,961 kilometers – 1,219 miles), travelers always arrive at Bali by airplane. If you want to save your budget, you could hunt the cheap flight.
How much is a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bali?
The average flight price from Kuala Lumpur to Bali is 117 USD. The lowest price is about 90 USD, and the highest cost is around 170 USD.
How much are one – way flights and round trip flights?
In fact, the prices between one – way flight and round trip flight are not different.
Where could we find the cheap flights from Kuala Lumpur to Denpasar Bali?
You absolutely search the best deal on airfare from the websites. However, you should wait and hunt the tickets from the airline to the travel agency websites.
Several airlines are able to change the price tags of the tickets depending on the date and the time. Therefore, you need to check the price regularly. After that, you should remember the time to book the ticket.
When could we look up the cheap flights?
Most of the airlines will have the deals on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. Some airlines also have other periods to book the cheap flights. And you also should know their policies before booking the tickets.
The average price for one – way flights is 106 USD and the average airfare for round trip flights is 119 USD.
Are there many airlines that have cheap flights?
There are several airlines that you could book the tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Bali. If you want to find the cheap flights, you could stay focus on some airlines such as AirAsia, AirAsia Indonesia, Manlindo Air, Lion Air, Malaysia Airlines, etc.
How long is the flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bali?
Normally, the average flight time is three hours and two minutes.
How are popular direct flights from Kuala Lumpur to Bali?
There are 122 direct flights.
What are the most popular Malaysia airlines for direct flights?
Malindo Air offers more than 20 percent of the direct flights from Kuala Lumpur to Bali.
Where are the most popular connecting cities between Kuala Lumpur and Bali?
Where are the airports for landing off in the trip between Kuala Lumpur and Bali?
To save your budget, you totally could choose the tickets that landing off some commercial airports like Kuala Lumpur International (KUL), Kuala Lumpur Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah (SZB), Denpasar Bali Ngurah Rai – Bali (DPS).
What do we do and enjoy in Bali?
Because there are tons of places to visit, tourists need to realize the categories that they want to come and enjoy most. On the flip side, both of you need to spend much time to discover those places. In this guide, we spend some special places for you to pick. The final decision is yours.
- Bali Bird Park: this is a great destination for families and friends to invite and come to enjoy. There are many colorful birds from hornbills to parakeets to discover their breeds. You are able to connect with birds and enjoy interesting shows.
- Canggu Club: Canggu Club is a combination place of entertainment and sporting with many activities such as Splash Water Park, Bounce Trampoline Centre, Strike Ten Pin Bowling, Cubby House Kids Club. It also has other facilities like Fitness Centre, Tennis Centre, Body Temple Spa, Sports Bar and multiple restaurants.
- Splash Water Park: if you love swimming or water activities, you could not miss out Slash Water Park. It is the latest water park with many modern facilities and range of slides in Bali. Do not forget to try water slides, colorful swimming pools, amusement park, dart, etc.
- Don Antonio Blanco Museum: Blanco is one of the most famous artist. He had already built his gorgeous studio on the top of a mountain to overlook Campuhan River. The platforms and the decorations are unique, and they combines the style between Spain and Bali. You will enjoy his works of art and other special collections.
- Bali Escape Room – Pandora: for those who want to have challenging activities, you will keep an eye on Bali Escape Room. Players will open the game room with a group of ten or twenty players. You will meet secret passages, secret chambers, spectacular puzzles and mind – boggling activities. You need to have teamwork skills, strategizing skills and apply your wits to take part in.
If you have already visited Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia, you could have a transfer time to enjoy Bali. Getting from Kuala Lumpur to Bali is easier when you look up the information and consider some considerations carefully.