Discover iFly At Sentosa
For those who like the exciting experience skydiving but you could not have the chance to do it, iFly at Sentosa could be your alternative option.
General information of iFly
Ifly is the indoor skydiving type in the air – conditioned wind tunnel. It is the first and the biggest indoor parachuting in Singapore. It has an amazing height of 18 feet of acrylic glass and five storeys. You may watch the South China Sea through standing at Ifly.
Furthermore, Ifly also has the wall – to – wall airflow, overhead fans as well as other modern technologies. These constructions are unique, accurate and risky. At the wind tunnels, they could contain more than 20 flyers from experienced skydivers to newbie ones at the same time.
Recently, iFly has approved the quality from the ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
For those who are the first timers to try Ifly, you have the instructor to help you to move up and move down smoothly. With experienced flyers, you completely choose the instructor to support you while flying in the tunnel.
These skilled instructors have to get the certificate from International Body Flight Association, and they have a pre-flight demo to the audiences. With participants, they will teach you how to start and how to land your body movements.
At Ifly, you might have different movements such as free flying, vertical flying, four – way formation flying, eight – way formation flying. Participants will have two rounds of flying in the wind tunnel.
Normally, you will fall from a height between 12,000 to 3,000 feet. The total time will take two hours including the training time, the time of pre – flight demo and real flying time.
The price is nearly 150 SGD per one adult (the fee is including the admission fee, the activity equipment, the helmet and the instructor). On the flip side, you should bring more money for personal needs and tips (if relevant).
You could book the ticket through online because it is easy and convenient to arrange your timetable at the same time. In addition, you also have a promotion if you book two days in advance.
After booking, you will have Instant Confirmation for the iFly pass within the same working day.However, it does not mean you know the exact shot time. The shot time is flexible and you should pay attention to the available time on the website (www.iflysingapore.com). You might also catch many discounts via the website.
The contact information
Address: iFly Singapore, 43 Siloso Beach Walk #01-01 Singapore 099010
Telephone number: +65 6571 0000
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The requirements of pre – flight
- Under 7 – year children are not allowed to fly IFly. With below 18 – year teenagers, they have to play this activity with their parents or their guardians.
- Before flying, you should wear a helmet, a goggle and a flight suit. On the one hand, you should wear T – shirts, shorts or pants, closed – toe shoes with laces (or track shoes, sneakers) to help you move the body parts easily while flying. Please keep in mind that necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and watches should not take them on your body when flying in the tunnel.
- You should be on time and check – in your ticket before beginning the flight time (at least one hour). If you arrive late, you will have to reschedule the time again. Moreover, you will be charged 30 SGD for each of flyer.
- You should not miss out a valid photo ID and your copy of the passport for check – up information.
- You should attend one professional session with skilled instructors firstly.
The flight time
Because they have many flight time, you need to be careful to check your own shot time to evade the lately check – in charge.
- Monday to Thursday: from 12.00pm to 19.30pm
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: from 10.00 am to 12.00pm
- Monday to Sunday: from 20.00pm to 21.30pm
- Friday to Sunday: from 10.00am to 19.30pm
After your sky – dive journey, you also might have the flying certificate. We assure that this experience is an unforgettable moment in the rest of your life. This feeling resembles an adventurous winner. Your children totally also try this wind tunnel but both of you should follow the rules at iFly. Your family and you could not forget to take many photos to save several great moments at iFly at Sentosa.